Sponsor EPR

There are so many reasons that sponsoring an episode of EPR is a great choice! Here are a few:

  • Over 30, 000 downloads!

  • Over 100 fun-filled and educational episodes.

  • Our podcast is in the top 5% in podcast performance.

  • 88% of our listeners are across the US with the other 12% spread over all other continents.

  • Listeners are comprised of consultants, nonprofit reps, government reps, and students.

  • We value diversity and strive to ensure that our guests don't overly represent any one demographic.

  • Our focus on talking to our guests about their careers is helping to inform our next level leaders about what it's like to be an environmental professional.

  • All that said, not only does your support reach a broad and diverse audience, you are helping to encourage fresh young minds to enter the field.

Complete the form below to kick off the process.